Tuesday, March 5, 2013




Hey. My name is Demise. I have wide house. Here you can find a lot of interesting things. This is my kingdom though I don’t live alone. She calls herself Anna. She feeds me and makes massage. I think she's my slave. She's pretty sweet, but often disappears somewhere. I love to be alone, but sometimes she’s absent for a long time. And I'm bored. I don’t remember how many years my human lives with me, but I'm used to live with her. Sometimes she annoys me crazy. Then I piss in her slippers. Sometimes I think that she does not understand this. Well, that's her problem.


Do you want to find out the reasons for my anger?
- She touches my tail. I hate it!
- Dry food. Who invented it?
- I HATE WATER! Is it hard to remember? I can wash myself.
- Other people in my house. They touch me and rub the wrong way.
- She always closes the door.

Agree that it is important.
There is many bad things, but I can’t imagine my life without my faithful servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment